Fresh air photo competition: Terms & Conditions
- This competition is being run by iChooseFreshAir, which is a positive-message based anti-smoking initiative of Wentworth Healthcare Limited. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- All entries must be an original photograph/image taken by the entrant representing why they choose fresh air and why not smoking is important to them. Photos can include images of artwork or multimedia/graphic design style artwork.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is confirming that the work submitted is solely their own work and that they meet the entry requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
- Photo entries must be made through Instagram, and the post should include the reason why the content of the photo represents choosing fresh air for you.
- Photo entries must also include #iChooseFreshAir and @iChooseFreshAir tags.
- Competition is open to people aged 12 to 25 years old in NSW.
- An entrant’s Instagram account must be set to public during the duration of the competition period they are entering so entries can be visible to the @iChooseFreshAir Instagram account or you can comment on an iChooseFreshAir competition post and ask us to follow you.
- Entrants are able to submit multiple entries within each competition period. They can also submit entries over multiple competition periods.
- The competition will run across four 'rounds', with a prize winning finalist selected for each round (from the entries received during the period of that round), and a major prize winner will be selected from these four finalists.
- Each of the four competition prize winner finalists will receive a $250 Mastercard gift card and an Indigenous NRL Jersey (valued at up to $160). The major prize winner will receive an iPad mini (valued at $599) and a $250 Mastercard gift card. Wentworth Healthcare reserves the right to substitute a prize if it is not available.
- The four competition periods will be:
Round 1 - Monday 29 July 2019 from 8.00am to midnight Sunday 18 August 2019: the prize winner will be announced Wednesday 21 August 2019
Round 2 - Monday 19 August 2019 from 8.00am to midnight Sunday 15 September 2019: the prize winner will be announced Wednesday 18 September 2019
Round 3 - Monday 16 September 2019 from 8.00am to midnight Sunday 20 October 2019: prize winner will be announced Wednesday 23 October 2019
Round 4 - Monday 21 October 2019 from 8.00am to midnight Sunday 17 November 2019: prize winner will be announced Wednesday 20 November 2019
- The major prize winner will be announced Wednesday 27 November 2019.
- All prize winner announcements will be made on the Instragram and Facebook account @iChooseFreshAir.
- @iChooseFreshAir Instagram account will direct message (DM) the winners through Instagram to coordinate the delivery of their prizes. The Finalist winners will need to supply their clothing size for the Indigenous NRL Jersey. If after three attempts to DM a winner no response is received, Wentworth Healthcare reserves the right to select a new winner.
- All entrants must be willing to email a high resolution version of their photo to an email address nominated by iChooseFreshair on request.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant is giving permission to Wentworth Healthcare for their use of the photo as part of their promotional activities. This includes (but is not limited to) sharing the photo via the iChooseFreshAir Instagram and Facebook accounts, and using the photo in printed and web materials for iChooseFreshAir campaign. Posts using these photos may include the Instagram handle of the entrant as an attribution.
- Prize winners will be chosen by a panel comprising of Wentworth Healthcare staff and a selection of iChooseFreshAir ambassadors. Judges will determine the winner based on artistic merit, creativity and how well both photo and caption capture the topic of the competition. Decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the organiser is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Family members of Wentworth Healthcare employees and Board members are not eligible to participate.
- Content entered that is deemed to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, abusive, threatening, fraudulent, misleading, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful; or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable will be immediately disqualified from eligibility. Wentworth Healthcare may also report it to Instagram if it is in breach of the Instagram Community Guidelines.